13 Chic Hands-Free Bags for Festival Season and Beyond
Going to a music festival is oftentimes the perfect excuse to let loose when it comes with your style, especially when your have time nine-to-five requires you to don business casual attire during the week. And while accessories are an important part of this quite literally festive approach to dressing, as the now-cliche flower crown makes clear, the most crucial part of one’s look is really a practical, all-purpose bag.
Finding a bag that’s big enough for all of the items that you might need for the day, whether its water, sunscreen, or lip balm, is a task in itself, but it’s even harder to find something that’s at once practical in a festival party. Fortunately, there are plenty of hands-free options, below, that should cover all the necessary.
Shop 13 of the chicest hands-free options, will perfect for the season’s music festivals and beyond.
1. Christian Dior Diorissimo canvas backpack
2. PSWL Proenza Schouler Milk belt bag
3. Gucci Courrier Supreme drawstring backpack
4. See by Chloe star charm mini backpack
5. Balenciaga Souvenir XS belt bag
6. Prada bevelled belt bag
7. Fendi Zucca canvas backpack
8. Chloe Pixie mini leather belt bag
9. Heron Preston silver mirrored backpack
10. Marc Jacobs sport belt bag
11. Nanushka Oro belt bag in leopard
12. Alexander Wang Ryan neck pouch
13. Rachel Comey IDA fringe fanny pack